Frequently Asked Questions about Trimoso’s services
- How does Trimoso work?
- In addition to the package rates, are there other costs involved?
- What does Trimoso need from me?
- When do I get my keys back?
- Other questions?
Step 1: Preparation.
You have a lot of questions when you are looking to rent your property. Therefore, we are happy to meet you for a chat to answer all of your questions. Prior to this (no-obligations) meeting, we might suggest you familiarise yourself with the General Condition and the Registration Form. You provide us with your availability and then choose which package you would like to use.
Step 2: Advertisement.
We will make an advertisement for your rental property. We will publish this advertisement on the basis of the interview and specific to your wishes, as advised from the registration form. We will set the pricing, select potential guests, maintain contact with guests, organise the calendar and accept bookings. (If you choose the package “Bookingsmanager” please know this final component is your responsibility)
Step 3: Management an payment.
We will meet with the guests upon arrival and departure. When the guests arrive, we will welcome them and give them a tour of the home while going over the instructions you have provided. We make sure that after the guests have left, the property is returned to its clan state. On the arrival of the guests, Trimoso will transfer the total amount of the rent to you, minus the amount for commission and cleaning. (If you choose the package “Hotelmanager” please know this component is your responsibility)
The cleaning fee min 65CHF (depending on apartment size) per booking, these charges will be charged to the guests. Don’t you have enough time to clean your property before the guests arrive? For a minimal amount of 65CHF (depending on the surface of your property) Trimoso can take over the basic pre-cleaning. For more information, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “pre-cleaning”.
Trimoso also offers a linen package, which is 8CHF per booking. This will be deducted automatically with the booking and you can see the details on the invoice. Trimoso charges a minimum amount of 65CHF per booking.
Before we can start renting out your property, we require the following from you:
– A completed and signed registration form. This indicates that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
– A functioning home: Please clean the shower drain, replace all burnt out light bulbs, repair all non-working door locks. This prevents negative reviews and unnecessary extra costs. Trimoso is not liable for these costs and will hold you responsible for this functioning status.
– 3 sets of keys: We ask you to provide us three (minimum two) sets of keys. One set for the guests and two sets for the team of Trimoso. We highly recommend you to copy your keys and to provide us the copied keys. The original ones will remain to you.
We will retain the keys for your bookings. Should you want your keys back, you are welcome to take them from us whenever you would like.
Trimoso assumes that our customers will repeatedly use our business, so we will keep the keys for your convenience in case of future bookings.
If you would like your keys back after a booking, you are welcome to take them back at any time. Please send us an email if you want to make an appointment of key pick up.
Are your questions/answers not here? Please feel free to have a look at our website www.trimoso.com or contact us directly at email@example.com
We would be more than happy to help.